April 11, 2008

Why Not?



I have recently seen some blogs and how much fun they are to read, so I thought I would start a little one of my own! Not a whole lot going on with me these days but I can come up with something I bet!!!

I am still going to physical therapy 3x a week and doing well. It's a long road!!

F was in New York last week and next week she is headed for California. New York was work but California is for FUN!

B, V, and A are moving the end of this month. They will be about 5 minutes from where they used to live. They are looking forward to the move, as they will have more room! Packing is the hard part, right?

My niece, Laura, got me interested in tennis last year. She was here visiting and we watched the tennis match at Wimbledon and I fell in love with tennis. I have watched every match since last July! F got me an autographed picture of Roger Federer for my birthday and I proudly display it where everyone can see it. (BTW, Roger Federer, is the #1 tennis player in the world) The kids said I would only stay with it for a few months and then I would move on to something else.... yeah, right!

I have been doing the on line class with Oprah on Monday evenings. Eckhart Tolle and Oprah talk about his book,
A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life's Purpose. I enjoy the classes and am trying to become 'awakened!' I just finished the book called, Mistaken Identity. The families appeared on Oprah a couple of weeks ago. I would recommend reading it! You can hardly believe something like this could happen! Something else I have been interested in lately is learning about Henry VIII. There is a series on Showtime about him, called The Tudors. I have a couple of books about when he was King and what a wild and crazy man he was!


4 comments:

Gramma said...

Jill...this is very cool. I look forward to checking in from time to time and see what you're up to. Have fun!

The Old Retired Guy said...

I am reading Tolles Book and listening to Oprah and him on podcasts! Brilliant minds run along the same path!

JR

Barbie said...

I am so glad you are doing this. You will be very good at it. I will keep checking back with you. Thanks for the reading recommendations. I was looking for a good book.

Anonymous said...

Great blog mom!! Keep it up! :) xoxooxoxo

My Blog Posts

Yanni has gone to cat heaven.

Yanni has gone to cat heaven.

About Me

My photo
I am a Grandmother (Mamo) of two boys which is absolutely wonderful!! There's nothing like it! I enjoy movies, reading, crocheting, photography, music, shopping & playing on the computer, of course! ;)

Some of My Favorite Songs


Leelou Blogs
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Jilllouise. Make your own badge here.

jill49@mac.com

Thought I would enclose my email in case you don't have it! Thanks for stopping by for a visit!